Sunday, December 03, 2006

Introduction

I am Bobby McBride. I am currently a junior here at Virginia Commonwealth University. My goal is to be a sports broadcaster on television, and possibly even work at ESPN. I have been taking these writing journalism classes because they are part of the requirements I need to fufill in order to get my degree in Mass Communications/Broadcast Journalism. I only watch the news nowadays for news in sports and entertainment, and only when I am told there are upcoming current event quizzes in my journalism classes. There is one problem that has bugged me my whole life- I am not that good of a reader. Thus, when you look at what I have written in the papers that I will display, you may understand what I am going through. I feel that I am only OK when it comes to writing reports, and I wish I could be better. Please give me as much advice as possible to make my writing look good, and to help me become a better writer in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home